TestNG "TestNG is a testing framework inspired from JUnit and NUnit but introducing some new functionalities that make it more powerful and easier to use, such as:
* JSR 175 Annotations (JDK 1.4 is also supported with JavaDoc annotations).
* Flexible test configuration.
* Default JDK functions for runtime and logging (no dependencies).
* Powerful execution model (no more TestSuite).
* Supports dependent methods.
I started TestNG out of frustration for some JUnit deficiencies which I have documented on my weblog here, here and in particular, here. Reading these entries might give you a better idea of the goal I am trying to achieve with TestNG. You can also check out a quick overview of the main features and an article describing a very concrete example where the combined use of several TestNG's features provides for a very intuitive and maintainable testing design."
A simple example via this blog entry.