* Resolvers allows developers to create components that expose data sources as RDF.
* Content handlers allow Kowari to extract metadata from different types of files.
* Improved datatype handling for most XSD datatypes, RDF's inbuilt XML Literal datatype. Allows for the storage and querying of unsupported datatypes.
* Improved performance, specifically on small queries and subqueries.
* AbstractDatabaseSession replaced to allow pluggable Session implementations. Jena, JRDF or iTQL are able to be used separately.