* Predictions for 2005 "Spring, Hibernate and lightweight framework backlashes occur...java.util.concurrent will be a talking point and will produce a rash of articles and guidance as developers weep like children in the face of Doug Lea's 3rd edition of CPIJ....Paul Graham declares victory and ships Arc, which end up being Common Lisp without the libraries."
* Predictions for 2005, Yet Another 2005 Prediction List and Microsoft's Top 10 Milestones for 2005.
* What's Out and In for 2005.
* Stapless Stapler.
* Java in MySQL
* tis the season: II "Code and Other Laws of Cyberspace" goes Wiki for version two.
* Translating Semantic Web languages into SCL "The three SWeb languages so far given W3C 'recommendation' status (RDF [RDF], RDFS [RDFS] and OWL[Webont]) can all be translated straightforwardly into SCL. This document gives full translations, showing how to express all of the content of these languages directly in SCL."
* Optional match with iTQL.