More news from the WWW2004 conference:
* WWW conference mulls Web as personal memory store
* Doug Cutting Interview (interesting interview about Nutch)
* Wanted: Cheap Metadata
* The semantic web and uncertainty (does the Semantic Web stack need a representation of uncertainty)
* SWRL: A Semantic Web Rule Language Combining OWL and RuleML.
* Some *really* Unknown News: Here comes the Semantic Web
* New Web Structure Promoted
* Berners-Lee Keeps WWW2004 Focused on Semantic Web
* Semantic Web to Take Center Stage at WWW2004
* Apparently, "As We May Think" and Memex are still news too.