- Getting more than what you pay for with open source databases. The tale of using a free database, using a commercial one and then putting the free one back. A quote: "There are a lot of companies out there paying dearly for commercial databases (and operating systems for that matter). As far as I'm concerned they might as well be flushing that money down the toilet. Actually, they might be better off. We certainly would have been."
- For the metrically minded, "Two Motivational Metrics for Agile Teams". So as long as you convince people that "Time to Obstacle Removal" and "Obstacles Removed per Iteration" are good metrics.
- The, "I'm sick of the comparison between building and software" rant.
- Martin Fowler has recently updated his "The New Methodology" with half a dozen or so flavours of agile, which one are you?
- Don't Click It for those people with zero button mice. The first example of a gesture to replace a click just seems ridiculously hard.
- Examples of using Chickenfoot for Firefox: Rewrite the Web
The table sort, how to get a book from the library, simple examples and timely.
- Another REST framework - Restlet.
- Getting stuff done - the quick version
- How not to get a PhD