Announcing Giblet Features include:
* Class selection and resource creation
* Appropriate property selection, based on the domain of the class and its super-classes
* Appropriate value input, whether as a string literal or an internal resource reference (based on the range of the property)
* Saving and loading of simple graphs to and from local storage, via cookies
* Export of graphs as RDF/XML, and a submission to the W3C's online image generator for RDF graphs
* Availability of templates (initially FOAFNet only) to help a user get started
I also noticed RDF Templates which seems to have similarities with Kowari's Descriptors.