SMBmeta is different than the old Keywords meta tags "Some of the things we learn from the Keywords meta tag experience are the following:
* Showing the searcher data used in doing the search can help the searcher determine if a result is relevant and ignore inappropriate ones
* Find ways to have third party validation
* Make it easy to flag abusers
* Do not be biased by simple repetition
* Some detailed queries can only be answered using data provided by the web site author
* Authors will go to the trouble of providing meta data if they think it will help searchers
* If it's easy to be abused, it will"